Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

My goal in starting this blog is to share what inspires me to create.  I might share photos of nature, projects in process, displays I have created at the library.  Anything and everything that I think you may be interested in.

I hope you will be inspired and that all of us will keep creating.  I may even share some fun travel experiences from teaching around the country.

The September issue of Quilt Sampler Magazine features StitchCraft Quilt Shop in Boca Raton, FL and has a couple of photos of the quilt made from my pattern:  Leaves of Hope.   They did a nice write-up about me.

Patterns can be purchased from my website:  www.adventuresinquilting.com.
  Leaves of Hope, $10.00 (with postage and handling).

That's all for my first post.  Happy quilting!!

Leigh





4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your blog and many happy creating days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative with colors, textures & designs. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete