Friday, January 3, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year




Merry Christmas
& Happy New Year!
I know that this is late, but I didn’t want to start 2014 without saying goodbye to 2013!  Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I don’t know what happened to December, between working, having company and two trips in 2 months I think I just did the basics and the blog was not part of the picture!
I know that I was madly finishing up knitted scarves and crocheted hats for Christmas presents.  Here is a picture of the hats that everyone got this year.  Called Gloria’s Happy Hat, the pattern by Dora Ohrenstein, was published in Crochet Accessories, Special Issue 2010 by Interweave. 
 

 
 

I love this hat!!  It crochets up in 2 hours and fits great.  I did adjust the pattern a little, by adding an additional row of single crochets to the band.
Here is a photo of me in my happy hat in Germany.

2013, Leigh McDonald
 
 
I can tell that 2014 is going to be a very busy year!  I wish you all a
Joyous, Healthy and Happy 2014
 
Leigh

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment