Thursday, January 23, 2014

Teaching & Exhibiting Schedule for 2014




Beading Adventures
 
 
 
 
This year I am going to be busy with teaching
and exhibiting opportunities and I thought you
would like to see where I will be. 

 

Date                  Location & Contact__________

Feb. 26-27         Burke Quilters Unlimited, Springfield, VA,
                         www.quiltersunlimited.org

Feb. 21 –           “Beyond Art Selves” a mixed media show presented

March 22           by 2+3 The Artist’s Organization at the Armory Art
 
                        Center, 1700 Parker Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL

March 4-31         One Woman Show in Lobby Gallery, Ft. Lauderdale

                        City Hall, 100 N. Andrews, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

April 12              Ocean Waves Quilter’s Guild, Miami, FL

                        www.oceanwavesquilters.com


August 9            Hibiscus Quilt Guild, Lake Worth, FL

                        Contact: hqgosf@gmail.com

                        www.hibiscusquiltguild.org

For more information about the workshops and lectures that I present go to my website:  http://www.adventuresinquilting.com.

I hope to see you on my travels this year!

Leigh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment