Thursday, October 31, 2013

On My Travels…Autumn in Germany



Rothenburg, Germany
Rothenburg ob Tauber

Street in Bacharach
 
We just got back from a business/vacation trip to Germany.  My husband attended a plastics conference in Dusseldorf, Germany and I went along! 

After the conference we took vacation and headed south on the train to Köln and then on to Bacharach on the Rhine River

I thought I would share some Fall views of Germany with you.
 
Dusseldorf, Germany

After Bacharach we headed even farther south to Rothenburg ob Tauber.


Town Theme
Dusseldorf, Germany












I am going to be sharing some of the photos I took in the next few posts.  Hope you enjoy them!



Grapes Above Bacharach

Restaurant on the Rhine, Dusseldorf







Take some time for  yourself today.



Castle Garden
Castle Garden, Rothenburg, Germany

Happy quilting,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment